Don’t let the unexpected ruin your family’s financial security!
Unfortunately, we are all guilty of spending more time planning a vacation than our future financial security. But,…change is inevitable. No matter how well we plan for ourselves and our family, ensuring income for life’s expected transitions take special expertise.
The need for long-term care insurance (LTCI) is as robust as ever. But because the costs of long-term care have consistently continued to rise, and the likelihood that the need for care will arise is high due to extended life expectancy from advanced medical technology, the need for future life-style support is greater than past generations.
A few things to think about:
- Death or disability without protection can devastate a family physically, financially and emotionally.
- With life expectancy new between 85 to 90+ years, as we age many of us will need “Hands-On” care.
- The expense of Long-Term Care depletes or eliminate a family’s accumulated wealth.
We can work with you to find the best options to:
- Work within your budget and protect your assets from the rising cost for “Hands-On” care.
- Understand and interpret (LTC) medical underwriting guidelines.
- Consult and understand the benefits, features and more importantly, what is NOT covered by Disability, Healthcare Insurance, and Medicare.
We can start the conversation about easing the worries that can keep up at night.
Don’t hesitate to contact Your Life Security.