Eleonore D. Weber is a Speaker and Consultant, working with families and individuals to create protection when the unexpected happens. Her personal goal has been to help others avoid potential emotional and financial gaps and pitfalls. Her work in life, health, and long-term care insurance is dedicated to ensuring her clients’ desires are well-documented so loved ones and their designated agents can carry out their instructions and wishes. The result: families follow them without confusion and conflict.
Do You Want to Give Peace of Mind to Your Family? Do You Want to Ensure Your Desires and Wishes Are Clear and Followed?
If your answer is YES, then Your Family’s Essential Resource Workbook: How to Gather and Organize Valuable Documents is the user-friendly guide you’ve been looking for. It’s a quick reference for both non-life-threatening situations and when death occurs. It will:
- Identify what you need to gather in a short period of time.
- Help you organize everything that matters with clarity
- Eliminate the confusion that typically surfaces when emergencies and the unexpected arise.
- Reveals your wishes when you are gone.
- Includes contacts for finding support and getting outside assistance.
Few know what the following list consists of when the unexpected or death happens. With the guidance of Eleonore Weber, a definitive path is created for both.
Most plan for being set for life – few plan for what happens when death occurs. A myriad of emotional and legal issues arises and must be dealt with … are you … is your family knowledgeable of what to do … next? There is rarely a “short list” of the decisions and legal that are on the following list. The Workbook is intended and is designed as an essential resource to provide a shortcut for emergencies and life’s unexpected events so that you can live in the now. Your Family’s Essential Resource Workbook: How to Gather and Organize Valuable Documents is a gift to you and your family. It is intended to create the roadmap that delivers the peace of mind you want … and that they will embrace.
Suggested Media Questions for Interviews—
- You talk about lists … is this like a grocery shopping list, or is there more to it?
- When should anyone start compiling lists like credit card accounts, passwords, advisors, policies, medical professionals, insurance policies, etc.?
- Would you cite an example of why anyone should use your new Workbook, Your Family’s Essential Resource Workbook?
- Where does someone start gathering information … and when should they begin?
- Where should they keep their information?
- What kind of information is not essential?
- Who should know where the Workbook is kept … just one person or several?
- Is there a time when insurance policies should be canceled or switched to another type?
- How often should the Your Family’s Essential Resource Workbook be updated?
- What’s the #1 mistake most people make?
Your Life Security provides our clients’ peace of mind through education and our team’s expertise, helping them make well-informed decisions and ensuring their financial security during life-changing events.
Through a collaborative effort with our professional advisors, we will develop a strategic plan to protect our clients’ families from unnecessary financial and emotional burdens.
Our team is made up of experienced experts who specialize in Annuity, Disability, Health, Life, Medicare, and Long-Term Care insurance solutions.
Our Team Has You Covered!
At Your Life Security, we have developed a team of trusted experts in a variety of wealth professionals. Our team comprises of specialists from real estate attorneys, estate attorneys, elder law attorneys, certified financial planners, CPAs, as well as experts geriatric care managers to help you make informed decisions about your future. With our team of experts in place, Your Life Security is ready to provide you with the guidance you need to develop an insurance plan tailored to your needs.
Get Started Today
Eleonore understands everyone's Life and Financial obligations are different. You can start today to minimize the potential emotional and financial gaps and pitfalls when the unexpected happens.
Schedule your complementary 30-minute appointment to discuss solutions that fit your needs.