Eleonore D. Weber is a Speaker and Consultant, working with families and individuals to create protection when the unexpected happens. Her personal goal has been to help others avoid potential emotional and financial gaps and pitfalls. Her work in life, health, and long-term care insurance is dedicated to ensuring her clients’ desires are well-documented so loved ones and their designated agents can carry out their instructions and wishes. The result: families follow them without confusion and conflict.
Do You Want to Give Peace of Mind to Your Family? Do You Want to Ensure Your Desires and Wishes Are Clear and Followed?
If your answer is YES, then Your Family’s Essential Resource Workbook: How to Gather and Organize Valuable Documents is the user-friendly guide you’ve been looking for. It’s a quick reference for both non-life-threatening situations and when death occurs. It will:
- Identify what you need to gather in a short period of time.
- Help you organize everything that matters with clarity
- Eliminate the confusion that typically surfaces when emergencies and the unexpected arise.
- Reveals your wishes when you are gone.
- Includes contacts for finding support and getting outside assistance.
Few know what the following list consists of when the unexpected or death happens. With the guidance of Eleonore Weber, a definitive path is created for both.
Most plan for being set for life – few plan for what happens when death occurs. A myriad of emotional and legal issues arises and must be dealt with … are you … is your family knowledgeable of what to do … next? There is rarely a “short list” of the decisions and legal that are on the following list. The Workbook is intended and is designed as an essential resource to provide a shortcut for emergencies and life’s unexpected events so that you can live in the now. Your Family’s Essential Resource Workbook: How to Gather and Organize Valuable Documents is a gift to you and your family. It is intended to create the roadmap that delivers the peace of mind you want … and that they will embrace.
10 Fun and sometimes Not-So-Fun Facts You Might Not Know About Me!
- I’m an Army Brat, and I lived in 3 countries and 4 states by age 12 and attended 10 different schools. I guess you can say that I’m adaptable.
- Over the years, I have found myself standing next to several celebrities, including a president: Milton Berle- working night audit one night at the Hyatt Regency O’Hare; Chicago; President Reagan and Charleston Heston at the National Gallery in Washington, D.C., a dinner table next to Jack Nickolas and morning breakfast next to Regis Philbin and the Chicago Bears President, Mike McCaskey. It was being at the right place at the right time!
- I’ve hiked through the French burgundy region, visiting vineyards, sampling wines, and enjoying Michelin-star restaurants and delicious hand-made chocolates in tiny, quaint villages. It’s amazing what you can see, taste and experience walking through rows of grapevines.
- After losing my husband, I pursued a barista position with Starbucks to gain access to their employee health insurance. My sons didn’t qualify for coverage due to pre-existing conditions (pre-ACA). If there is a will, there is a way!
- As a Starbuck Barista, I was asked to exhibit my paintings in a major Art Exhibit and one of Starbuck’s major Chicago Gold Coast stores. Honored and Fun!
- I had the unexpected opportunity to join the Executive Director and Professor of the University of Illinois’s Japan House on a personalized tour of many of Japan’s Historic gardens and stay in a traditional and natural hot spring lodge by the Sea of Japan. When opportunity knocks…say, YES!
- Growing up in Europe, I had the fortune to walk through the woods picking wild blueberries, climb the hills, visit ruins of old castles, and enjoy wonderful and delicious picnics. Never a restaurant, just fresh air, good hearty bread, and various salami, meats, and cheeses. Simple foods and life!
- As a college student, one of my jobs was as a Catering Secretary supervising meetings, weddings, and Sunday mornings breakfast for the Chicago Bears. Walter Payton was a kind and gentle personality. The chefs could predict wins & losses based on their food consumption—Amazingly, the jobs one takes to pay tuition.
- When I decided to expand my house to accommodate my growing family, I worked closely with the architect to design the plans and act as co-project manager. Anything is possible.
- One of the many reasons I committed to writing Your Family’s Essential Resource Workbook is because of the people I’ve met over the years as an Insurance Broker. Unfortunately, all too often, I learned that many people are ill-prepared for aging and retirement. The Workbook is my legacy to help others learn how to help themselves and protect their families.
Suggested Media Questions for Interviews—
- You talk about lists … is this like a grocery shopping list, or is there more to it?
- When should anyone start compiling lists like credit card accounts, passwords, advisors, policies, medical professionals, insurance policies, etc.?
- Would you cite an example of why anyone should use your new Workbook, Your Family’s Essential Resource Workbook?
- Where does someone start gathering information … and when should they begin?
- Where should they keep their information?
- What kind of information is not essential?
- Who should know where the Workbook is kept … just one person or several?
- Is there a time when insurance policies should be canceled or switched to another type?
- How often should the Your Family’s Essential Resource Workbook be updated?
- What’s the #1 mistake most people make?
Your Life Security provides our clients’ peace of mind through education and our team’s expertise, helping them make well-informed decisions and ensuring their financial security during life-changing events.
Through a collaborative effort with our professional advisors, we will develop a strategic plan to protect our clients’ families from unnecessary financial and emotional burdens.
Our team is made up of experienced experts who specialize in Annuity, Disability, Health, Life, Medicare, and Long-Term Care insurance solutions.
Our Team Has You Covered!
At Your Life Security, we have developed a team of trusted experts in a variety of wealth professionals. Our team comprises of specialists from real estate attorneys, estate attorneys, elder law attorneys, certified financial planners, CPAs, as well as experts geriatric care managers to help you make informed decisions about your future. With our team of experts in place, Your Life Security is ready to provide you with the guidance you need to develop an insurance plan tailored to your needs.
Get Started Today
Eleonore understands everyone's Life and Financial obligations are different. You can start today to minimize the potential emotional and financial gaps and pitfalls when the unexpected happens.
Schedule your complementary 30-minute appointment to discuss solutions that fit your needs.