Healthcare is complicated!
Understanding and having to navigate either the ACA system or turning 65 for Medicare is stressful.
For peace of mind, it’s essential to protect your family’s health and financial well-being.
Avoid the stress of navigating the system and seek an independent, authorized licensed broker to help you find the best solution. Every year, plans change slightly with deductibles, co-pays, and other features. So, ask yourself …
. . . Are you ready for 2021’s Annual Open Enrollment?
We can help you:
- With your questions as well as guide you through the enrollment process
- Choose the health care plan that fits your needs and budget
- Get the most out of your health care benefits
Depending on your income and family size, you may qualify for financial assistance to help pay for your health care coverage.
Do you qualify for financial assistance?
- Single: if your income is under $49,960.
- Couples: if your income is under $67,640.
- Family of three: if your income is under $85,320.
- Family of four: if your income is under $103,000.
Find out how to change or update your current health coverage by contacting us today . . .That’s Your Life Security!
Source: Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL, 2020
© Your Life Security, LLC 2020