Are you frustrated dealing with the changing healthcare system?
Today, the Affordable Care Act provides several important benefits to many Americans, including inclusion of pre-existing medical conditions, providing more individuals with access to healthcare, providing preventive care and allowing young adults can stay on their parent’s plan until age 26.
The Affordable Care Act has provided a valuable benefit to those who could not qualify or afford healthcare coverage. But, it has also increased premiums and added expense liabilities for others such as deductibles, co-pays, out of pocket maximums that hurt everyone. It is important to understand there are valuable options to help fill in the gaps – insurance plans that can either provide a lump sum payout or offset a good portion of one’s deductibles and medical expenses.
Furthermore, Medicare presents another learning curve for those approaching age 65. There are multiple Medicare benefits and features that require a thorough understanding of all the benefits, yet, know the limitations prior to the first day of your 65th birthday month.
We can work together to understand all the various health insurance options that may be available to you, including:
- Short Term Medical Insurance: Temporary Healthcare Insurance plans
- Small business health insurance plans: 1- 50 employees
- Medicare Supplements:
- Medigap – A Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) policy, sold by private companies, helps pay some health care costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, like copayments, coinsurance, deductibles and long-term care expenses.
- Medicare Advantage – Some types of insurance aren’t Medigap plans, they include:
- Medicare Advantage Plans (like an HMO, PPO, or Private Fee-for-Service Plan)
- Medicare Prescription Drug Plans (varies by plan)
- Supplementary Insurance: Can off-sets cost for Co-Insurance, Deductibles, Out-of-Pocket and Income replacement protection options: (Under and Over age 65)
- Critical Illness Insurance: Sudden and Unexpected health-changes
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance: Can off-sets cost for Co-Insurance, Deductibles, Out-of-Pocket
- Dental, Hearing and Vision Insurance
To protect you as you age, there are a variety of options that can help you maintain a more secure life thus, more choices and for your future lifestyle.
*Scroll to the right to see the rest of the chart if you are on a mobile device.
|Critical Illness Insurance||Hospital Indemnity Insurance||Short Term Medical Insurance||Dental, Hearing
and Vision Insurance
Supplement coverage for: